Kundali: Take a peek into your future accurately!
It is commonly believed, and rightly so, that the universe is ruled by divine laws, and that everything that occurs in our lives occurs for reasons that are generally beyond the grasp of ordinary people.
But the ancients, with their infinite knowledge, discovered through thorough observation and research that celestial bodies such as stars and planets have a significant influence on people and their lives, and that careful examination may reveal a great deal about the underlying characteristics of humans. Furthermore, these can be used to learn about people's pasts and presents, as well as their future. As a result, this research can help people understand what fate has in store for them. This meticulous examination has evolved into the well-known science of astrology over the centuries. This astrological approach is mostly based on the Kundli, which is a strong instrument. The other common names of Kundali are Janam Kundali, Natal Chart, Birth Chart, Janam Patrika or Horoscope.
What does a Kundali look like?
Kundli is an astrological diagram or chart that depicts the positions of heavenly bodies such as the Sun, Moon, and planets at a specific period in time and at a specific location. One can spot numbers in the diagram that vary from person to person due to the difference in birth date, time, and location.The zodiac is the path or region through which the planets rotate around in space. The zodiac signs or Rasis are the 12 divisions that make up this zone. The Kundli is also divided into 12 sectors, or 'Houses,' which depict the Sun's celestial path over the course of a year. These 12 Houses have these 12 zodiac signs placed on them. The 12 zodiac signs are represented by these Houses, and it is through them that the planets transit at different speeds over time.
The 12 houses and their significance!
- Aries is the first house in the Kundali. Personality, Appearance, Self-Image, New Beginnings, and Your Perspective on Life
- Taurus rules the second House in the Kundali, which governs finances, inheritance, and eating habits.
- Gemini is the zodiac sign represented by the third house in the Kundali. Younger, boldness, and communication such as reasoning and conversing
- The Fourth House in the Kundali represents Cancer and describes the home climate, your family, especially your mother, the influence of your mother in your early years, extravagances, and materialistic items.
- The Zodiac Leo is represented by the fifth house in the Kundali. It is in charge of your self-articulation, education, offspring, and prior life karma.
- The zodiac sign Virgo is represented by the sixth house in the Kundali. It depicts health, diet, medical issues, cleanliness, support, and your management of others, such as creatures, obligations, and enemies.
- The Zodiac Libra is represented by the seventh house in the Kundali. It has the ability to supervise business organisations, business deals, contracts, marriage, and life soul partners.
- The eighth house represents the zodiac Scorpio and deals with death and rebirth in the Kundali.
- The Zodiac Sagittarius is represented by the Ninth House in the Kundali. It is in charge of your higher psyche, brain development, and the expansion of your viewpoints and karma.
- The zodiac Capricorn is represented by the tenth house in the Kundali. This house is about your father and how he has influenced you throughout your life, from childhood to adulthood.
- The Zodiac Aquarius is represented by the eleventh house in Kundli. This house represents the various occupations you have held throughout your life, whether as a spouse, partner, wife, companion, or business-associate.
- The Twelfth House in Kundali represents the zodiac Pisces and describes situations related to the mind. Penitentiaries, medical clinics, and other depictions of repression toward the obscure, far-flung voyaging, and misfortunes
What is the benefit of Kundali?
A Kundli can be seen as a blueprint for a person's life and occurrences. This can provide precise information on all important aspects of life, such as education, employment, marriage, childbirth, financial position, health, relationships, and lifespan, among others. It can also emphasise major events as well as the timeframe in which they may occur.
The study of Kundli or Kundali matching can thus provide insight into both the good and evil that can happen to a person or a relationship. A person might learn ahead of time about the beneficial period that is in store for him, plan accordingly, and try to make the most of it. Similarly, one can receive a timely warning of an unfavourable period and its potential consequences, prepare for it, and take all necessary efforts to avoid negative consequences.
What’s the right place to get an accurate Kundali prediction?
To reap the maximum benefits from your Birth Chart/Kundali, the first and the foremost job is to get the accurate development of Kundali followed by credible reading of planetary positions. This can only be done by experienced astrologers like ones on ramramji.co. Their team of astrological experts not only help you by exact Kundali readings but also provide assistance with remedies to better results. Not convinced? Try for yourself. Visit ramramji.co now!
For The Hindi version Visit - KUNDALI (Hindi)