Among all Rudraksha beads, the Panch (Five) Mukhi Rudraksha is the most common variety that you can find around you. According to the search, the five-faced Rudraksha beads account for 90% of the Rudraksha Tree's production.
Rudraksha malas are primarily formed of five-faced Rudraksha beads and are used by many Sadhus and Priests for chanting mantras. The Panch-Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Jupiter, and it is mostly associated with increasing one's personal uniqueness. All of the seven chakra points in the human body are said to have been balanced with this rudraksha.
Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the sacred beads with five faces or you can say five natural divisions. It's believed that Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is to be the embodiment of Lord Shiva and have spiritual, mental, and physical benefits to the wearer.
It is one of the most powerful and auspicious beads, so in this article, we will discuss what is Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, its importance, its benefits, how it heals and balances the chakras, what is the procedure for wearing it and How to identify the actual Panch Mukhi Rudraksha.
What Is The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the beads that is considered as sacred in Hinduism and it is used for spiritual growth and medicinal purpose as the name suggests this rudraksha has five-faced or five natural divisions.
It is said & believes that wearing the Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Wearer brings peace, prosperity, and health in life, as it is associated with the lord shiva who is known as one of the principal deities in our Hinduism.
It is also believed that the panch mukhi rudraksha's five faces represent our five elements of nature which are earth, fire, air water, and space, So, It's Possible to maintain & balance all these elements just by wearing the Panch Mukhi Rudraksha as well.
What Are The Significance Of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are many significant of panch mukhi rudraksha and below you can read some of them which are as follows: -
- Spiritual Significance: - As the Connection of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is with Lord Shiva so it's believed that the wearer gets peace, mental clarity, and spiritual growth as well as help to achieve success in yoga practices and meditation also.
- Health Benefits: - It's Have some amazing Healing Properties which help in the treatment of several health issues like stress, anxiety, hypertension, and heart-related problems.
- Provide Protection: - It's believed that it helps to protect from Negative Energies, Black Magic, and evil energies as well as provide protection against any type of accident and untimely deaths as well.
- Bring Success and Prosperity: - its bring the success and prosperity in the wearer's life and enhance their leadership qualities and help them to make better decisions in every aspect.
What Are The Benefits Of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
By wearing Panch Mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets some amazing physical and spiritual health benefits and some of these benefits include: -
Relief In Stress
A Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Bead has a calming effect on the mind and body which help to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression level and promote a feeling of peace and tranquility.
Its Improve Memory and Concentration Power
It's Believed That it enhances concentration and memory power and helps students, Professionals, and researchers in their respective fields.
It will boost Confidence and WillPower
It helps to increase self-confidence and willpower and also to overcome fears, any type of doubts, and insecurities to achieve goals with a very focused and determined level.
Enhance The Physical Health
It's believed that it has a positive impact on physical health and it helps to regulate blood pressure, Boost Immune System, and Improve the Digestion System.
Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Accelerate Spiritual Growth and brings the wearer closer to their divine self and helps to achieve inner peace, harmony, and a deeper understanding of the self as well as the universe.
Enhance Your Creativity
It will enhance creativity and imagination power and help the wearer by coming up with amazing new & innovative ideas.
A Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Protects You From Negative Energies, Black Magic, and Evil Energies as well as from accidents and untimely death.
Ruling Planet By Panch Mukhi Rudraksha
Jupiter is the ruling planet of Panchmukhi Rudraksha and it helps to develop uniqueness and learning.
What Chakra is Associated With Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
Fifth Chakra or You Can Say Vishuddha Chakra Which Is Associated With Panch Mukhi Rudraksha.
How Does Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, Heal, and Balance The Chakra?
As Above You Read The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Represent The Five Elements of Nature so it's believed that it Balance Five Elements In Our Body and maintains the special chakras which are as follows: -
Vishuddha Chakra Known As Throat Chakra
Throat Chakra is related to elements of space in our body and as panch mukhi rudraksha balances space elements so it help to improve communication, self-expression, and creativity.
Muladhara Chakra Known As Root Chakra
Muladhara chakra or root chakra is the earth elements and as the rudraksha balances earth elements, So It helps the wearer to ground the body and sense stability and security.
Swadhisthana Chakra Known As Sacral Chakra
It is related to the element of water which is also believed to balance by Panch Mukhi Rudraksha so it will help you to improve your Creativity, Sensuality, and Emotional Balance.
Manipura Chakra Known As Solar Plexus Chakra
The Manipura Chakra is related to Fire Elements and it's also balanced by Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, so it will help to improve self-esteem, confidence, and personal power.
Anahata Chakra Is Known As Heart Chakra
The Heart Chakra is related to air elements which is one of the elements in our body and it's believed that it is balanced by panch mukhi rudraksha and so it will improve the compassion, love, and emotional balance in the wearer's life.
How To Wear A Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
To Derive Maximum Benefits From The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, it's very important to wear it correctly. So below are the proper steps to follow and wear it correctly which are as follows: -
- First Thing is to Choose a High-Quality Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Which has clear & well-defined faces.
- Second Thing is to clear the Rudraksha using a water.
- Now Dry It and Dip The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha in Ganga Jal or Milk For Almost 1Hour.
- Fourth Step is to Find a place that is north or east facing and very quiet and Sit There.
- Now Hold Rudraksha in Your Right Hand and Close Your Eyes.
- In this Step Chant "Aum Hreem Namah" or "Aum Namah Shivaya" or any other mantra which you feel resonates with.
- While Chanting The Mantra Touch The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha to your forehead and heart as well for blessings purposes.
Now You Can Wear The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha on a Red or White Thread, Silver Or Gold Chain, or in a Silk Cord But Remember that tie the thread, chain, or cord in such a way that the rudraksha always touches your skin.
Do's While Wearing A Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
While wearing Panch Mukhi Rudraksha we have to take some precautions and do some special things which are as follows:-
- Wear The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha on Monday, During Shivaratri, or on a solar or lunar eclipse.
- You Have To Keep Clean And Dirt & Oil Free The Panch Mukhi Rudraksha
- Remember That Always Remove Rudrakhsa While Going For Bath, Swim and any other acitivity that break the Rudraksha.
- Do Not Treat Disrespectfully or with Any Negative Emotions.
- To Get Maximum Benefits From Rudraksha You Have To Regularly Meditate it.
Don'ts While Wearing Panch Mukhi Rudraksha?
While wearing Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, we have to take some special precautions and some special things which we should keep in mind and should not happen even by mistake, which are as follows:-
- Not Lend Rudraksha To Any Other Person.
- Not Wear The Rudraksha While Sleeping Or Doing Any Sexual Type of Activity.
- Always Remember That Do Not Wear The Damaged or Broken Rudraksha.
- Don't touch Rudraksha Without Hand Washed.
Best Ways To Wear The Panchmukhi Rudraksha?
It Totally Depends On a Person's Personal Preferences and Purpose, But Here are some of the popular various ways to Wear a panch mukhi rudraksha which are as follows: -
- Wear as a Pendant: - You can wear panchmukhi rudraksha as a pendant around the neck which can be strung on the thread or a chain of gold, silver, or any type of other metals.
- Wear As A Bracelet: - Strung Panchmukhi Rudraksha on an Elastic band or a thread of different colors and make it a bracelet that you can wear on in wrist.
- You Can Wear As A Mala: - Basically, a Mala typically consists of 108 beads which are used for meditation and chanting mantras so you can wear it as a mala.
- Wear As An Ring: - You Can Wear it as a Ring on your Finger, That Can be set on gold or silver and it's believed that it brings protection and good fortune.
What Is The Mantra That Recited For Panchukhi Rudraksha?
The mantra that is usually recited for Panchmukhi Rudraksha is "Om Namah Shivaya". This is a powerful mantra dedicated to Lord Shiva, who is associated with the Rudraksha beads. Chanting this mantra while holding the Panchmukhi Rudraksha is believed to activate its energies and bring positive changes in one's life.
However, there are other mantras that can also be recited based on personal preference and spiritual practice. It is recommended to consult with a knowledgeable priest or spiritual teacher to learn the proper pronunciation and usage of mantras.
How To Choose The Right Panchmukhi Rudraksha?
Choosing The Right Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is One Of The Crucial Tasks for effectiveness and maximizing the benefits. So, Here are some of the tips to keep in mind while choosing or buying a panch mukhi rudraksha which is as follows: -
1. Look For The Authenticity
Make Sure You are Buying Panch Mukhi Rudraksha from a Reliable and Authentic Seller Like Ramramji.co and check the certification, authenticity as well as the origin of Rudraksha.
2. Check The Shape and Size Of Rudraksha
It Comes in various sizes and shapes and each one has its own significance and benefits so choose one that resonates with your energy and purpose.
3. Check For The Mukhi Or Face
While Purchasing the Rudraksha Always Count Mukhi or faces as Panchmukhi Rudraksha has a Five Faces or Mukhi Natural without any cuts or cracks.
4. Always Check The Quality
While Choosing A Panchmukhi Rudraksha selects that rudraksha that has a smooth and shiny surface without any holes or blemishes.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Panch Mukhi Rudraksha
There are some of the questions asked by many people regularly related to Panchmukhi Rudraksha which are as follows: -
Can Anyone Wear Panchmukhi Rudraksha?
No matter what your age, gender, or religion anyone can wear the Panchmukhi Rudraksha.
Is It Possible To Wear The Panchmukhi Rudraksha Along With Other Gemstones And Beads?
Yes, it is possible to wear it with other gemstones and beads easily, but it depends on individual preference and purpose.
Is Wearing Panchmukhi Rudraksha Really Safe?
Yes, it's really safe to wear and even it does not have any side effects, however, it is necessary to buy authentic and certified rudraksha from reliable sources.
How To Easily Take Care Of Panchmukhi Rudraksha?
For Taking Care of the panch Mukhi Rudraksha it is necessary to keep it clean and dry and also exposed to chemicals, perfumes, and water as well as it is recommended to store Panchmukhi rudraksha in a clean and dry place.
What Does The Wearer Of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha Experience?
Kalagni, a form of Rudra, is the deity of this Rudraksha. According to the Kaalagni Rudra Upanishad, Kalagni-Rudra is a Shiva epithet associated with Bhairava, who creates everything out of fire and then burns everything to ashes, including gods, mankind, and demons.
The 5 evil-forms of human variations like Krodha (Anger), Lobha (Greed), Kama (Lust), Moha (Affection), and Ahankar (Ego) can all be removed by wearing Five Mukhi Rudraksha. On the positive side, Mental and spiritual growth are two major traits linked with this kind of Rudraksha. The Panch-Mukhi Rudraksha has a lot of meaning in Vastu since it can provide protection and is a symbol of auspiciousness for the wearer and his family members.
Why Get Your Panch-Mukhi Rudraksha From ramramji.co?
ramramji.co houses a spiritually inclined team that understands the value of purity and authenticity of yantras in your journey to tranquillity. When you buy pancha mukhi rudraksha from ramramji.co, each piece is manually checked and selected for slightest imperfections before dispatch to ensure a high-quality delivery. Not only do we aim to win our customer-family’s heart but also provide authenticity certificates establishing the premium quality and originality of our products.